How to Start a Blog to Earn Money Online in 2018?
Have you Questions about How to start your blogging career? Starting a blog is a popular way to share your ideas online. Blogging is a great tool to promote your business. Today, in 2018 Starting a Blog is very easy and does not require any technical experience. I’m glad to share this post with you. In this Post, I’ll guide you how to start a blog with images, So you could start blogging From today onwards. 🙂 I recommend reading my article on Top Bloggers of India. I hope you would like my article and get inspired by these top bloggers.
The Steps to Start a Blog:
- Decide what the blog is about.
- Choose a blogging platform.
- Pick a domain name.
- Find the Best Hosting.
- Start Passionate blogging.
1. Choose Your Blogging Platform
When starting your blog, there are several platforms such as Tumbler, Blogger etc. But I’ll Suggest WordPress. It’s a User-friendly, Secure, and Perfect for the beginners. I always suggest starting Blogging with WordPress.
Why Recommend WordPress?
- Completely Free.
- There are 5,000+ free & paid WordPress themes available to make your blog look top-quality.
- There are thousands of Plugins available in WordPress which makes your work efficiently and easy.
- They have a super helpful support forum.
2. Choose a Domain Name
After choosing the Blogging platform, Choose Domain Name, pluginsreviews.com is my Domain Name. Your Domain is very important for you and your business because:
- Reflects your Brand.
- Affects your Ranking in Search Engines.
The domain is your first impression to website visitors. So always choose a domain which reflects your brand.
3. Find the Hosting for your Blog
These are the most popular Web Hosting Companies. I’ll recommend Bluehost as It Provides Hosting with Free Domain and Free SSL Certificate.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to Buy Hosting from Bluehost :
1. Create an account on the web hosting site like Bluehost.
2. Choose the hosting plan.
There are three options: Recommended, Plus, and Prime. Beginners always start from the Basic Plan unless they’ll get the millions of visitors in one day.
3. Pick a domain name for your blog.
In the Next Step, You’ll need to choose a domain name. If you already have a domain name then go with the second option, I have a domain name.
4. Complete hosting registration.
Next, you’ll have some add-on options to choose from. So just don’t need to go with these options.
There are two options you might want to consider:
- Domain privacy – If you tick this option, It Hides your personal information – Name, Email, Address and Phone Number – in the public WHOIS directory. While registering your domain name, all your information is added to a public database. So, this option protects you from spammers & hackers. If you don’t mind your personal information being public, uncheck that option and you’ll save few dollars per month.
- Site Backup Pro – As I said that WordPress is a secure platform, it’s a good choice to sign up for Site Backup Pro. The Site Backup Pro tool is a powerful, friendly interface for creating and restoring backups made of your account’s files, databases, email accounts, email forwarders and filters.
And The last step is your billing info. You can pay through Credit Card, Debit Card and other mediums in which you feel comfortable.
5. Install WordPress.
After that, you need to install WordPress. With the Bluehost one-click WordPress install, it doesn’t take more than a few minutes.
Here is the step-by-step guide to installing WordPress:
- Login to your Bluehost Cpanel – my.bluehost.com.
- It’ll redirect to your CPanel. From there, choose Install WordPress.
- In the next page, you can choose your blog destination URL. Use your root domain like www.YourNewDomain.com, Don’t use www.YourNewDomain.com/blog/, so, leave the empty on the second field.
6. Log in to your dashboard & Write your First Post.
I hope this Post helped you to start your own blogging. So, All the Very Best Guys! 🙂 If you really want to start your career in blogging platform just do that, and if you get stuck with anything, feel free to contact me, and I’ll always help.