Sometimes, you need Client ID and Client Secret for your WordPress Site or Plugins. In this post, we’ll be discussing how to get Client id Client Secret API key for Google Developers Console Application.
Get Client ID Client Secret API key
- The first step is you need to create a project for the Google Developer Console. It will ask you to log in with your Google Account if you are not logged in already.
- After logging into the account, You’ ll see the Updates to Terms of Services. Click on Yes, Yes and Accept.
- Start – Create Project in Google Developers Console.
- Enter Project Name – Google Developers Console
- After clicking on Create button, It’ll Redirects you to your projects list in Console.
- Clicking on the project name which you have created, It will redirect you to your Project Dashboard.
Enable API and Services:
Note: First of all you have to click on: ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES
- Next, Go to Credentials >> OAuth Consent Screen, Check your Email address and Enter your Product name “Plugins Reviews” and Save it.
- Go to the Credentials tab. Click on OAuth Client ID at the drop-down as shown in the following image.
- Select your Application Type ‘Web Application’ and Add the Redirect URI. Redirect URI should be the same as your application installation URL.
- Click on the Create button. You will see a popup containing Client ID and Client Secret. Copy that and paste it in your Plugin.
Now, How to Get API Key:
- Click on API key at the drop-down like below.
- Click the Browser Key and press ‘Create‘ button.
- After configuring all the steps correctly, the popup will open appearing an API Key.
I hope you liked my article, don’t forget to share it. you can also like my Facebook Page for WordPress latest updates & don’t forget to subscribe my Newsletter for instant updates. 🙂