So, One of our most favorite App has finally launched an amazing feature “Delete For Everyone” and protect us from embarrassing moments 😉
Sometimes, We sent the inappropriate message to the wrong person like instead of our Boyfriend or Girlfriend, These messages sent to the Office Group or any other Person. Right! and Obviously, It was one of the most embarrassing moments for us!
But You know WhatsApp automatically creates a backup of your chat data every day at 4 am system time, and this data is stored on the SD card of your Android phone.
Can We Read WhatsApp deleted messages?
Yes, WhatsApp messages are saved in an Android smartphone’s notification log, and We can read Whatsapp Deleted Messages using the third party app called Notification History.
Few things about this feature are as below:-
- This method only works on devices running on Android 7.0 Nougat or higher, iPhone, and Windows phone.
- Delete for everyone feature is available only for 7 minutes after sending.
How to read WhatsApp deleted messages?
- Download the Third Party app Notification History from google play store.
- After installing the app, a notification of enabling some settings in your phone will appear on your screen.
- Enable all the settings.
- After this, you’ll be able to use the Notification History app.
- Now open the app, you can see WhatsApp, from there, you can see the deleted messages.
- It only works for deleted text messages, and not photos, videos or any other media
- You can retrieve the First 100 characters of the deleted text messages