Nowadays, social media has changed the way of blogging. There are so many social media platforms through which we, blogger runs campaigns, post our articles to the audiences and many more.
Communities are necessary for surviving in the blogging career. We can build communities through social media.
Why Should You Verify WordPress site on Pinterest?
Pinterest is one of the most popular social media apps to share photos, visual content, videos and many more. It is a very powerful tool for the bloggers.
You know, 75 percent content on Pinterest comes from businesses, if you have a business account, you will get a ton of free traffic, clients, subscribers and many more. Using Pinterest Analytics, you can learn more about your visitors.
To enjoy all Pro features like ads program, analytics, first you will need to upgrade your Pinterest account to business account.
If you are running any type of blog whether it is a Travel website, Foodie Website with a lot of videos and images, then Pinterest is a great source of traffic.
You can visit my article on top Social Media Plugins In WordPress to improve your social presence in the blogging career.
So, Let’s take a look at How to Verify WordPress Site on Pinterest that is very easy and simple task.
How to Verify the WordPress Site on Pinterest:
Before we start the article, you’ll need to Upgrade your Pinterest Profile to a Business Account as I told earlier. Following are the steps to verify the WordPress Site on Pinterest:
Step 1. Upgrade Your Pinterest Account to Business
- Log in to your Pinterest account.
- At the right-hand side, 3 dots as you can see in the below screenshot Click on it.
It will redirect you to the Business account page.
- Enter your Business Name, Website URL and select a Business Type.
- Now, you have to enter all the required information and click on Continue button.
Your personal Pinterest account will upgrade to the Pinterest Business Account.
Note: If you do not want to transform your Personal Account into Business Account, then create a new Business Account on Pinterest.
Step 2. Claim Your Website on Pinterest:
Now its time to claim your site.
- Click on a three-dot menu from the right side and click on Settings.
- Click on Claim in the sidebar, Enter your WordPress Site Url.
We are choosing the HTML tag option because it is easier. However, you can also download the HTML file and upload it to your website’s root directory using an FTP client.
In our case, we choose the HTML tag option. You can also download the HTML File and upload to your Site root directory.
Step 3. Add HTML Tag in Your WordPress Site:
There are two easy methods to add an HTML tag to your website’s header.
- Go to SEO » Social page.
2. In the Facebook tab, make sure that Open Graph Settings is enabled.
3. Now, under the Pinterest tab, you need to paste the HTML tag in the Pinterest confirmation field.
4. Click on the Save Changes button.
5. Once changes are done, go back to the Pinterest account and click on Next in the popup.
It will ask for the confirmation to send your Website to review.
Normally, this process takes 24 hours to review your site, you’ll get an email about the verification of your WordPress Site.
Add the code to your website’s <head> Tag
- Paste the code in the <head> section that you’ve copied from the Pinterest HTML tag. After adding the code, click on Save.
- Click “Finish” back on Pinterest.
I hope this article helped you. Please don’t forget to share it!